Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What will I...

***This was supposed to be Saturday's post, but I waited to late to type it :/ hhaha

Then Jesus said to the disciples, "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes."
-Luke 12:22-23

This verse speaks a lot about what the culture has started to make us worry about. I have definitely touched on this subject before, but when I was reading my Word tonight, I came across this and I felt as if I should briefly touch on it again. Bear with me :)

In the midst of all the chaos going around us, the world we live in tries to alter our priorities, it tries to make us worry about things that we definitely shouldn't be worrying about, and it tries to make us feel as if certain things matter the most, when in fact they are small on a larger scale, they mean hardly anything compared to what truly should matter. So I guess I said all that to say, remember that Big Daddy up there will take care of us! Too many times we freak out about little things and forget that the Lord has everything under control whether or not we feel it. You heard the Lord right here say, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THOSE TYPES OF THINGS! God is our provider and He will always be there when we feel as if we are lacking something!

So remember not to worry about what's going to happen tomorrow or what your going to do, the Lord has it all written out :) He's guiding you step by step!


&& ALWAYS BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment