Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Draw Me Away to you!

Hey all,
So as you can probably tell I changed the blog again, just making some changes...what do you think?

Anyways tonight as I was getting ready for bed, I was blasting "Draw Me Away"...it was sung by Ashley Prior in the IHOP Prayer rooms! It is crazy annointed like I like had to shut the bathroom door and was just crying! Then I closed my eyes, and as I heard her sing, draw me awayyyy to you, for I long for it to be me and you...draw me awyyyyy...(repeat) I just pictured my self dancing with the Lord, like I was legitimately twirling and dancing! It was one of the most amazing feelings, I just felt the Lord's presence so strong, and like I was sooo happy! I had the joy of the Lord all over me! Man God is awesome..Like I cannot describe to you how He makes me feel! :) Well I guess that is a fabulous way to end my night :) Just thought i'd share that with you!

Let the Lord move you, open up so you can feel his presence, so you can the peace of God, so you can feel unspeakable joy!! It's greater than anything else the world can offer!!

&& remember ALWAYS BELIEVE!

**I was trying to add the song on here from my itunes, but I couldn't figure out how to do it....Sorry, but I'm in the process of trying to figure it out!!!

1 comment: