Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Books to READ! August!

Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to write today, I will try and write two today, one to make up for not writing yesterday :)

Here is a list of some books I recommend you buy/read (I'm still in the process of reading some in this set):

1: Prophetic Evangelism (By: Sean Smith)
2: Purity: A New Moral Revolution (By: Kris Vallotton)
3: Epic Lifestyle (By: Sean Smith)
4: Jesus Culture (By: Banning Liebscher)
5: The Shack (By: Wm. Paul Young)

**If you've read any of these, please feel free to comment on this post about what you liked about it, or what stuck out the most! I would love to hear your responses to the books!!

I have so many more to recommend, but I will save them for another time! READ THESE BOOKS!!

1 comment:

  1. I am in the middle of The Shack .. an awesome read!

    ReplyDelete