Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Darkness can't drive out darkness! Part 2

So pretty much I found the perfect verse to match with what I talked about yesterday, I was reading my word tonight and came across this! It once again challenged me to practice self-control, because I believe that it is one of the most forgot about yet one of the most important fruits of the Spirit. We need to practice this!!! And be the light in the midst of darkness...Just read this and let it set in :)

"You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night."
-1 Thessalonians 5:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment