Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

ahh I remembered!

So pretty much this week has been crazy to the max, not only have I been busy with school...
but I have been helping my brother move into his own condo in Berkeley, so I've been in Berkeley helping him re-arrange stuff and clean and all that good stuff!

So anyways, this summer..actually last month my dad did a youth camp in Destin, Florida for a church based out of Huntsville, Alabama. Amazing church by the way, seriously one of my favorite churches I like to go to. So at this camp they kept singing this one song during worship...not only was the gals voices beautiful but it was so anointed. So I was singing the song pretty much everyday and proclaiming it over my life, then like for some reason a couple weeks later I couldn't remember the song..like I forgot. So I said all that to say, I was reading my Bible and felt like I needed to turn to a certain place, and I READ THE VERSES THAT THE SONG WAS TALKING ABOUT!

it starts off as, "The Lord is my light and salvation-whom shall I fear?" -Psalm 27:1

The song goes something like: The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear, whom shall I be afraid....And I will remain confident in this, I will see the goodness of the Lord...


That had been the part that I would sing over and over and over again! :) So that pretty much made my day!!

It's called Everlasting God by: Fellowship Church


So I just want to encourage you all the proclaim this over your lives, the Lord is our light and salvation...there is no one or nothing we should fear! We need to remain confident!!! Always && forever!

&& remember ALWAYS BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment