Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nothing can STOP me!

"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God..."
-Deuteronomy 7:9


I guess I've always looked at my circumstances wrong, when it came to dealing with my trials and my health. I always thought that I needed my healing, rather than knowing that I already was. Sometimes in life we forget to realize that God toke all of our sicknesses and infirmities when he died on the cross. And time in time again we ask God for healing whether in our bodies or for certain situations, but in reality we already are. God's healing virtue is flowing through our bodies, it's just a matter of time until our bodies catch up and receive the healing that is already there. Us as believers need to continually realize and understand that it is God's will to heal, it's just may not be the right time to fully receive it. Everyone will go through trials and tribulations, that's how life is, but it is through those times where we grasp on to the concept that we cannot make it on our own, we are incapable. This is where we learn to fully rely on God, to truly believe.

"...No one will be able to stand up against you; you will destroy them."
-Deuteronomy 7:24b


It is in those times where God is trying to shift our mentalities. It needs to happen mentally before anything can happen physically (Sean Smith). God allows things to happen in order for us to hold onto words that align with the cross and the promises of God. We need to know that fear will abort your miracle. We cannot allow fear and misbelief to alter our views and opinions of God promises. He promised to heal, he promised to restore, he promised to save, so BELIEVE it! Don't allow opposition to keep you from fully grasping onto the healing that is already there! Don't let your miracle get sent back still wrapped and unopened. Miracles are waiting to be released. If you feel like you hit a wall, then you were meant to break through it.

Many times in life we find ourselves confused, or we feel like someone or something will never come to save us. But we need to tell ourselves that, we have ALREADY WON the battle! Our healing has already been claimed. No discouragement can come upon me, the devil cannot break my mindset. It is fulfilled in my life and I am not afraid, I Believe <3

Don't let the wall be your vanishing point, but instead a turning point.

"Do not be afraid, Just Believe!"
-Mark 5:36


"The place of your greatest test will become the place of your greatest testimony!"
-Jeff Rostocil

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff...I was totally challenged to see life thru a Biblical lens....Thanks Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you put it "the healing is already there, our bodies just haven't caught up with it yet".
    This is totally true and is a great way to simplify the question most people(believers and unbelievers alike) tend to ask when it comes to some people being visibly healed and others who've might of recieved prayer with no immediate results.
    Keep brining the truth sis. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In so many ways this blog has spoken to me!! I'm sitting in my room just overwhelmed right now in such good way!! I feel so encouraged and full of hope which i've been lacking for way too long... Keep bringing it girl. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERROR..
    I MEANT TOOK NOT TOKE! haha :)

    ReplyDelete