Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just one of those days...

Hey all,

So sorry that I didn't post yesterday :( && I am having a very difficult time posting this one because we have no wi-fi at the place were staying, so to make a long story short...I'm holding my phone at a certain angle to use it as wi-fi to post this...ahhh hard work!

What a dayy....
So yesterday we had a pretty long drive to get to where we are at now and not only was I tired and sore, but I figured out that I didn't have any wi-fi to post this, and the room with the comfortable bed in I didn't get to stay in, and my back was already hurting from the long drive, I didn't get much sleep because of that, and the list somewhat goes on. Let's just say it wasn't the best night, and it didn't make me very happy or thrilled.

Then I realized that this is hardly anything, well besides my back pain, compared to what kids around the world go through. I'm not saying that I haven't gone through a lot, because I've had my fair share, but there are kids with absolutely nothing here in the US and overseas. Kids with no beds, and I'm upset when my bro gets the better bed over me, kids with no food and we complain when our food isn't to our liking, kids with nothing and yet we still complain even though we have everything. It's truly something to think about, because we take a lot of the things we have for granted a lot of the time. Like for example, kids around the world just want water, the thing we definitely take for granted because it's so accessible to us! We don't really get how much something matters till we lose it, and I can completely vouch for this, because it happened to me first hand! Now I'm not saying that we take everything for granted and that we're selfish and that we don't think certain things don't matter. But that we really need to take time to thank God for the many things he has blessed us with! We are so spoiled whether or not we completely realize it, we living in one of the wealthiest countries, with so many more opportunities!! Be grateful guys, because I guarantee you that there is so many people that would so appreciative of the things we have in our everyday lives.

"But thanks be to God for His indescribable gift"
-2 Corinthians 9:15

Don't forget the good things thats God has done for you and promised to you, don't ever lose your focus and become ungrateful! We need to be thankful to God no matter what the circumstance is!!

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"
-1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

We need to find something to be grateful for no matter what is going on around us, be thankful that God woke you up this morning, that you're still breathing! Be thankful that you have a roof over your head, food to eat, water to drink!! Never take anything for granted!

So rememberrrrrrrrrrr: BE THANKFUL for everything, including the little things! :)

&& ALWAYS BELIEVE!

3 comments:

  1. Have realized the truth in this lately more than ever :) I've been watching online whenever I can. Praying for your whole family and everyone at the camp, and from what I've seen God is ROCKING THE HOUSE!! Love & miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back :D

    ReplyDelete