Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Back!



So I know that I relocated to Tumblr....but I noticed that some of you weren't able to relocate with me :/ haha that could be because it's a little more complicated to follow and that it requires you to have an account. So blogspot might be the permanent place for me! :) But feel free to check in with both, I am going to use Tumblr to post cool pictures and random quotes!

Anyways, life's been very busy lately. My days consist of school..online school..and more school. I am currently taking 12 units, 6 of them being online classes. Very unfortunate, but I need to get 12 more units, because I am looking to transfer this coming fall to either Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, CA or Bethany University in Scotts Valley, CA (pretty much Santa Cruz). So I'm just in that waiting period where I am seeking God for guidance. A good family friend told me the other day, "If you can't sense the Lord's leading, go where the Lord is leaning." With that being said, I'm still waiting it out. Not really sure where I am going, I just know that I dont want to be somewhere that isn't within the Lord's will for my life. So if you all could keep me in your prayers, that would be great :)

Anybody else making any big decisions soon? Or is it just me?!!! hahaha

Hope everyone is having a great week so far, check back in soon for another post :) Thanks for your love & support!

&& Remember ALWAYS BELIEVE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment