Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do we yearn?

So as I was heading to bed I was reading my word and came across these verses:

"How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and flesh cry out for the living God."
-Psalm 84:1-2

Just a question to ponder:
Do our hearts and flesh really cry out for God?......................


Or do they cry out for man, money, power, and pleasures?..................

So many people claim that they get bored, or that they can't find anything interesting about being a christian. Thats is definitely not true...take time to read the Word, let the Lord speak to you thorough the Bible! Pray and seek the Lord, commit to Him all your plans, cry out for your generation....don't let having a relationship with God feel just like any other "religion"...instead engage, grow deeper and deeper in the things of God :) You will not be disappointed!!

&& remember ALWAYS BELIEVE!




1 comment:

  1. Wow Brittany what a powerful word! My heart skipped a beat with the scripture. How lovely are his dwelling places. You made me ponder (What are his dwelling places?) The places we meet with God...Our personal devotional time alone with him our prayer life talking with him and our meditation time in his word hearing him speak to us. Our personal worship time with him as well as our corperate worship in not only our home churches but beyond those 4 wall in our everyday life showing the world the beautiful dwelling places of God! I thought of the Tabernacle of God(The outer courtyard the inner courtyard and the holy of holies...beyond the veil) I love to dwell in his dwelling places.

    ReplyDelete