Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

It's been a while....

Safe to say that I've definitely been feeling the prompting to start writing again. Writing about Jesus, life, dreams, pursuits, coffee :), sports, and just about everything else.

Just a little update:

As many of you know, I graduate from college in a little under 3 weeks...which is both exciting and stressful, but I think I've reached the point where I'm ready to move on to my next phase in life. I'm graduating with honors from William Jessup University (Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento) with a Bachelor's degree in Intercultural Studies and a minor in Bible and Theology. That's a mouthful! I also have recently applied to graduate school at Azusa Pacific University, I am looking to get my Master's in Organizational Leadership (sounds official, I know). Crazy how times flies and it's crazy to see how much I've grown these past couple years. God has been so good and done so many great things that I cannot wait to share in these posts!


Please check back in the next couple weeks for more posts! Also please share this blog with your friends/family. :)

--Have any particular topics that interest you? Comment below and I will be sure to read and respond!


No comments:

Post a Comment